World Relief Germany is part of the World Relief Family. We form a strategic partnership with World Relief US and cooperate with others to STAND/ For the Vulnerable.
We are part of this alliance of organizations, initiatives and individuals who work in different ways against human trafficking. Together we fight against daily scandal and the blatant injustice of human trafficking.
In 2000, 189 nations made a promise to free people from extreme poverty by 2015. This promise turned into the 8 Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). Micah Challenge is representing a global coalition of Christians holding governments accountable for these promises to the poor. We seek to empower others to speak out for justice and to turn compassion into action. World Relief Germany is a supporting member of Micah Challenge Germany.
is a communication platform for German NGOs, that aims to consult, guide and support organizations to carry out sustainable development and humanitarian aid.
Erlassjahr.de: is the name of the Jubilee debt campaign that supports development and debt cancellation in developing countries. Unsustainable levels of debt in many of these countries render investments in education and infrastructure impossible. Erlassjahr.de seeks to break this vicious cycle by means of debt relief.
is a German network promoting water, sanitation and hygiene issues (WA-S-H). WASH members include German non-governmental organizations (NGOs) conducting development cooperation or humanitarian emergency and transitional aid, in WASH-related topics.
is a global community of Christians drawn together because of their passion and commitment for transformational development.
PROGRAM AND PROJECT PARTNERSHIPS
International program and project partners, organizations and institutions with whom we work together.
- UNDP – United Nations Development Program
- UNFPA – United Nations Population Fund
- UNHCR – Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- UNICEF – United Nations Children Fund
- UNOCHA – United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- UNCHF Emergency Response Fund
- WHO – World Health Organization
- Auswärtiges Amt (German Federal Foreign Office)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
- HMWVL – Hessisches Ministerium für Wirtschaft, Verkehr und Landesentwicklung
- USAID/OFDA – United States Agency for International Development
- Australian High Commission
civil society partners
- Humedica e. V.
- ifa (Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen)
- INTEGRAL Alliance through World Relief US we cooperate with members of this global partnership
- Millennium Relief and Development Services
- PartnerAid CH
- PartnerAid UK
- PartnerAid USA
- World Relief US
The ICRC/NGO Code of Conduct outlines a set of commitments and responsibilities of signatory organizations that guide humanitarian action. The Code of Conduct incorporates the three fundamental humanitarian principles (humanity, impartiality and independence) in addition to operational principles based on experience.
People In Aid improves organisational effectiveness within the humanitarian and development sector worldwide by advocating, supporting and recognising good practice in the management of people.
The Sphere Project is a voluntary initiative that brings a wide range of humanitarian agencies together around a common aim - to improve the quality of humanitarian assistance and the accountability of humanitarian actors to their constituents, donors and affected populations.